If you prefer to play a Smart Weapon build in Cyberpunk 2077, you should look to get the Smart Link Cyberware as soon as possible. This Cyberware enhances your Smart Weapon build depending on the rarity version you get, which can give you certain advantages that directly impact gameplay. The Smart Link Cyberware is probably an essential item to get if you rely on Smart Weapons and want to make the most of your build until the very end of the main story.
The Smart Link Cyberware will let you use the smart targeting module that can make combat a lot more interesting than using regular weapons. In addition to the targeting module, you will also get the benefit of increased accuracy and critical damage depending on the rarity of the Cyberware.
How To Find The Smart Link Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077
The Smart Link Cyberware is available in three rarities, i.e., Rare, Epic, and Legendary. It is recommended to get the Legendary version as it increases the chances of bullets hitting by 15% and critical damage by 25%. However, like other Legendary items in Cyberpunk 2077, this Cyberware costs 21,000 Eurodollars (Eddies), which might be a high ask initially. However, you can purchase the Smart Link Cyberware’s Rare or Epic version first and upgrade later on.
To purchase the Smart Link Cyberware, you will need to visit Viktor’s Ripperdoc in Little China. You will be visiting Little China throughout the main story and even for some important Side Gigs. Upon entering Viktor’s shop, open the Trade menu to find all versions of the Smart Link Cyberware. Here’s what every Smart Link Cyberware offers:
- Smart Link Cyberware (Rare Version): Allows you to access the homing targeting system for smart weapons. This version costs 9,000 Eurodollars.
- Smart Link Cyberware (Epic Version): Increases the chances of bullets hitting by 10% and increases critical damage by 15%. The Epic version costs 15,000 Eurodollars.
- Smart Link Cyberware (Legendary Version): Increases the chances of bullets hitting by 15% and increases critical damage by 25%. The Legendary Smart Link Cyberware costs 21,000 Eurodollars.
As mentioned earlier, you should strive to get the Legendary Version. However, since it can be quite expensive, you might want to earn money as fast as possible so that you can get this essential Cyberware early in Cyberpunk 2077.
- PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows
- CD Projekt Red
- CD Projekt
- Action RPG, First-Person Shooter
- REDengine 4
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an action RPG/FPS game set in the universe created by Mike Pondsmith in 1988. Players play as V, a customizable main character who is given an augment that slowly attempts to re-write his memories with those of a dead celebrity played by Keanu Reeves. The two need to work together to keep the protagonist alive. Players will immerse themselves into the neon-lit, crime-ridden environment of Night City as they complete tasks, augment themselves for improved mobility, and customize their weapons to face the foes that inhabit the open city. An expansion pack for the base game, Phantom Liberty, will be released sometime in 2023.
- PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, Google Stadia
- CD Projekt RED, CD Projekt
- Expansion Packs :
- Phantom Liberty
- Release Date :
- 10 December 2020
- 7/10 Steam; 9/10 IGN