EIT Manufacturing has been bringing together a growing network of top-tier industrial partners, leading academics, research institutions, and innovative startups, scaleups, and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) from across Europe since its establishment in 2019. The EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R 2023 will be supporting manufacturing companies to upscale their innovative solutions from the demonstration stage, i.e., Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 7 to market uptake of TRL 8-9.
Why Should You Apply for the EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R 2023 Program?
Through the EVO-R RIS (Regional Innovation Scheme) program, EIT Manufacturing attracts, selects, and supports teams/entities coming from EIT RIS-eligible countries towards bringing to the European and other world markets solutions that have been already developed.
EIT Manufacturing will be awarding grants to activities and/or individuals that were already selected under regional or national funding programs in the RIS countries and aim to scale up into European and global markets.
Here are the highlighting benefits for the winning companies:
- Up to €30,000 in financial support to fuel your project
- Guidance to bring your idea to the market
- Networking opportunities with potential partners and customers
- Support in expanding into untapped markets
Who Can Apply to the Program?
The EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R 2023 call is open for:
- Research teams (individuals)
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Research and technology organizations (RTO)
- University-owned research foundations
..who/which are registered/resided in EIT RIS eligible countries and have an innovative solution with demonstration stage (TRL 7) addressing manufacturing-related challenges, with a convincing financial, environmental, and societal impact potential.
NOTE: Individuals may apply. However, they need to establish a company in order to be able to commercialize the services and products by the end of the program.
EIT RIS Eligible Countries (2021-2024)
- EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia
- Horizon Europe Associated Countries: Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Türkiye, Ukraine
- Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain)
Timeline of the EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R 2023 Program
The Last Date for submitting applications is 20th September 2023!
- Call opening: 20th July 2023
- Call closing: 20th September 2023
- Eligibility and admissibility check: 25th September 2023
- Evaluation of applications: 25th September – 16th October 2023
- Communication of results: 27th October 2023
- Start of activities: 17th November 2023
Ready to boost your innovative manufacturing solution?
Why wait? Apply for the EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R 2023 program today & redefine the future of the European Manufacturing sector!
Sharing is Caring!